Saturday, June 9, 2007

Some latest happenings

Well.. I shall not make this blog a place to rant all the fraustrations or unhappiness. Ha ha ha.

Some recent events.

May

Move over from Bishan to Bt Batok

Poly Gathering with close friends

Sheralyn's 23th Birthday Cruise

Now I'm currently enjoying my stay in Bt Batok. My new room is quite neat and tidy and the landlord are not very naggy. And I find it very convenient to go to those places I use to go orchard, bishan, clementi, common wealth etc etc.

And moreover, now I can hang out late night with my friends and share cab back together since my close friends are mostly staying in west area. And I can jog together with Raja most time since he's staying in Jurong East.

Something gotta give though. I find that there's no good running track around Bt Batok. Currently trying to jog along the road with Raja to all the nearby vincinity. Mostly I try to jog over to chinese garden. But the road doesn't feel the same as Bishan running track. It's really tire my leg somehow and I have to stop myself in btwn traffic lights. Well, I shall scout the area to find a nice place to really do my jogging.

I went down to SIM a few days back to sign up application for my part time degree programme. Well, I guess I can't be too choosy this time round. If I really can't get in NTU or NUS this will be my only choice. My goal is to study before I am getting way too old. So now I guess it really is the time now.

No comments: