Sunday, March 2, 2008

Start Cruise 2008

Just back from my cruise trip. Somehow I feel much relax and having some rest which is what I really needed. And some of the events on the cruise makes me feel a re-run of some of the situations I'm in. Seeing my certain rights and wrongs. Well... I'm actually feeling quite down before the cruise. But the trip makes me felt somehow better. And I am also glad some friendship that I have .. still going strong. I don't really know what to say. But now I think I somehow see where are the place I went wrong. And also can feel why sometimes some of the things can't ever be looking natural, if you try way too hard.


K.. I think I will be the only one who understanding what I'm talking about. Now is the time for some photos







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here