Sunday, July 6, 2008

Busy and tired

My school has started again. So busy and so tired. 4 consecutive school days for 3 weeks. I hope I don't fall sick. Wake up at 6:35 am and back home at 11 pm. Just the thought of it really makes me feel very tired. As for the school, not that I am being over confident or anything. But I guess I should somehow be able to get a degree w/t having to repeat the semester. Well, hope it really is the case. I can't effort to repeat anyway. Will have to try my very best to past every modules with the highest score I can get within my power

I'm started to wonder if life is all about kept struggling. Struggle for work. Struggle for school. Struggle for status. I am so busy everyday that I am not very use to stay at home doing nothing over the weekend. Kept occupied myself with one thing or another. And I really feel myself I am getting a bit aged. Ha ha ha.

I'm looking forward to the news of salary review this month. Hopefully I can get some pay raise. That's the only thing most probably makes me feel a little happy. I felt my social life is reaching almost to zero. Haiz..Miss some of my friends also. =(

No comments: