Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Singapore!

Happy birthday Singapore! This is my 1st yr celebrating Singapore's birthday as Singaporean. Well, it's been 8 yrs I am in Singapore. Whether I've slight complaints over government or anything about Singapore here and there, I'm still happy to celebrate Singapore's birthday. I love the food, the culture and the people here. Certainly this is the country where I grow up, where I've learnt my education for my profession and also it's been 8 yrs being working and hanging out together with my fellow Singaporeans. I certainly feel affinity towards the country. I shall not say so much in case some people might think I try to exaggerate things or try to be a hypocrite. Anyway, even though I am not born here, I am glad where we are as Singapore. As a country. Happy Birthday Singapore! Majula Singapura! =)

No comments: