Sunday, September 7, 2008

Stress Stress Stress and Moooooooore stress

Seriously I wanna blog something great, something good on my blog besides keep whining about how stress I'm. But I have nothing else to blog except that I am getting more and more stress... Work is always crazy. But I am not very bother about the work. Normally 1 way or another I can make it and I'm confident about that. But I am so stress out about my social life. School's exam and projects are piling up beyond my control. I have to stay at home most time to clear of my projects and assignments. When friends wanna go out I'm not free. When I am free, all friends are occupied. Nothing seems go well these days. Even the simplest thing seems to have gone wrong these days. I feel so meaningless living my life everyday cycling myself between work and study. Putting entertainment and socializing aside, I don't even have the time to sleep peacefully. Damn...

Are we even more restless than the robot? What happen with my life... oooo noo...

No comments: