Sunday, September 16, 2007

Not action pack but satisfying weekend =)

I've been very busy these days. Didn't even get to blog regularly. Busy with work and school as usual. And work is driving me crazy actually. Anyway, I've "not so bad" weekend. And also much thanks to my friend Raja.

Yesterday after my class at SIM, I went down to vivo city. Actually I ask Raja to help me pick up the Halo 3 promotional item which I get it by answering some dump multiple choice from xbox website. I would say the cap is quite not bad. It's green color military cap with the Halo 3 logo on it. And it looks pretty cool IMO. And I manage to buy a box of moon cake from Raffle the plaza. I would say the moon cake is really nice. And must thanks Raja for queing for the freebies for me at Halo event.

And today, I didn't get to study much. But I get to do a bit of alot of things. Morning went for gym. Afternoon I manage to restore back some energy by a couple of short nap. Manage to study a bit. And I manage to jog pretty much furthur than usual with Raja. And also get to play my favorite new game "Bioshock". It's not much of a happening week or relaxing week. But I manage to do a bit of alot of things which I think is quite satisfying.

Tomorrow is Monday again.... shittttttt...

No comments: