Friday, September 7, 2007

Seems like I always see the future of technology?

Wow.. past 6 months I've been talking about creating a device which you can download the music directly to it through the internet connection and now Apple has come out with ipod touch which is 70% similar to my ideas.

Haiz.. In fact I've even bigger vision over the internet enabled music device. I've been talking about some possible advantages about it to quite a few of my friends.

The other time I talk about the possibility of color phones and technical divergence between PDA and phone and mp3 player in polytechnic most of my friends thought it wouldn't have possible. But now there's such devices in market.

And also I've been talking about using web services to deliver the online base application rather than software delivered in cd. I believe it will happen soon also. Just wait and see about it.

No comments: