Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lots of thoughts very little time to whine about

These days I am really in deep thoughts. Or rather I am also feeling a bit down.

Is it very hard to just hold close and maintain some friendship that I have?

Is it so hard to understand each other?

Would I always be making the same mistake all the time?

Or is it you who always felt everything I have done for you with all the good intention is a torturing to you?

Or is it just me who really don't know how to make you understand?

Or was it always me , who always badly executed all the good intention in the most terrible way?

I always like to blame it on myself whenever things go wrong with you my friend.. I am thinking have I blame myself enough?

Everytime I see you why I really can't feel anything except so happy to see you?

If time can make me forget everything why are you the only exception it seems to me in the whole world? Why time fail to make me forget you? Or am I forget to forget about you?

Ok.. May be I just miss you. If all my own ranting on my own blog makes you unpleasant to see.. I am really sorry. I am not suppose you will actually look at my blog either. Or I really hope you don't. If not I am making another mistake again.. I guess.

No comments: