Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mixed Feeling

Having very mixed feeling this birthday. Or more towards feeling down. Sorry friends and colleagues if nothing can't exactly cheer me up. I just not in the right mood. Anyway, thanks all my friends (Steph, Sheralyn, Hansen, Raja, Bala, Yiwen and Elaine) for remembering me and wishing me Happy Birthday. And also was taken by suprise treat by some of the colleagues which I am close to at work. Pei Keng, from our team and Joanna and Min Lee from Retail Support give me a birthday treat at Dohby Ghaut Exchange. Really appreciate for the treat. And my superviosr bought me a hazelnut birthday cake. I only tasted a small bit because I was feeling bloated and not well yesterday. Talking about having all sort of problem at the wrong time... -___-|| And I went to watch Three Kingdoms with Yiwen. The movie was not bad. But it really ended abruptly. I won't give a super good rating although I like some plots in the show. And well.. though you may be angry or decided to stay away from me for awhile.. or whatever reason it might be. Since we have known for this long, I believe you still take me as a friend anyway. And may be most probably you wish for me happy birthday in your mind? May be.. Whatever it is, after years I will still be your friend somehow.

No comments: