Sunday, July 8, 2007

Charging up for the upcoming weeks!

This weekend never really get to go out for any entertainment. Just try to focus on some exercises. Yesterday was jogging and today was training at gym. The week ahead is going to be hectic.

Starting from Monday I will have my part time starting. It is 7pm-10pm at SIM. And it's going to be 4 consecutive days for this week, studying Business Statistic. I am kinda excited but also feeling a bit tiring about part time study. Well, my ideal intention is to study full time but now, I have to make do with the part time. I don't wish to study full time for a private university. If I were to get a degree in NUS or NTU studying full time is not a big concern. Well, anyway.. at least this will also make my working experience keep growing. So it's not a very bad thing.

I'm started to fill up my citizenship form and gathering necessary documents to apply for Singapore citizenship. Finally, I've came to decide for it. I will apply it next week.

Today I went down to Tiong Bahru to help out my friend Han to buy a LCD monitor. Poor thing. She spilled the water on the laptop and she went on to dismentle the laptop to dry the water. But in the end broke a transitor and the LCD monitor can't display a thing. Hope everything is ok later on with her sister's laptop in Shanghai.

Well, don't let this accident affect your mood for Shanghai trip. K? =)

As for myself, I really have to jia you myself for a few upcoming years. Being a Singapore Citizen here without any relatives and family might be a little tough as well I guess. Jia you!

No comments: