Saturday, July 28, 2007

Tiring week

Feeling very tired this whole weel. Work and study is really not that easy. Anyway, a couple of things has accomplished this week. Vicki help me mod my PSP. Thanks a lot Vicki! Now I can play virtually almost every psp game w/t paying a single cent. The only problem is do I have the time to play? lol. Well..

Although today is Saturday, I practically didn't get a little bit of rest. I went down to ICA early in the morning to settle the Application for Citizenship. Finally I get to go down and apply for it. And I ALMOST lost my passport. The photocopying que there was mad. The crowd is really pushing each other to get their photocopy done. I don't want to create alot of hassle, so I try to keep my documents faster and leave the photocopy area. And I realize that I forget to bring my passport. I ran back to the place and lucky enough I manage to get it back. Phewwww...

And after that my Saturday class at SIM from 2-5pm. Then I went out to jog for about 6pm and by 7pm I am already pretty much K.O. And I try to switch off my room lights to take a short nap. But the neighborhood community seems to celebrate some sort of national day celebration. The noises from there woke me up. Haiz..

Now I am trying to gather some energies to study for awhile for my Commercial Law subject. Feeling really shag.

No comments: