Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Gonna be freaking busy!!!!

Today is my colleague's last day at his work and from tomorrow onwards I need to take over some of his job until the replacement guy is coming at 1st July. I am not very optimistic about it because even if the new guy is coming he would need a bit of time to get use to with the new environment and being able to take over everything from me. So I estimated I will be busy for about 2 months or more. And to make things worst my supervisor is gonna go for a trip with her family to hong kong for about 10 days. So basically I will be liasing for some of my supervisor's work as well.

I,myself already being quite busy with my own programming stuffs actually. Especially Sharepoint is something which only few people know how to do alot of customization and programming. So basically takes quite alot of time for me to do the research actually. Now with the added workload...

Ooo well.. I will just take it as I am helping people and covering whatever I can. I just hope I won't be too overloaded and become inefficient in my own working performance.

And I still haven't treat my two friends for dinner yet. Elaine and Bala. I think I would probably be able to give a treat this weekend and the next. Three friends birthday in a month! lol! Sheralyn, Elaine and Bala. And must thanks Sheralyn for her seafood dinner treat at York Hotel. My daughter is the best! =]

No comments: