Thursday, May 8, 2008

Half a relief

Finally my exams are over and I believe I do fairly well. All my effort being paid off I guess? And my family is not in danger by the cyclone. At least I am happy for it although I feel quite saddened by the state Myanmar is in. Well, this is where I grow up anyway. Whatever things I may be hate about is not on the people ba. It's on the well known factor most Myanmese will probably hate also. I guess I am not gonna talk about it.

Some of the things are being done. But there's many things at hand also. I need to take over my colleague's duty since he's resigning. This mean I will have more responsibilities until a new recruit is coming over. And another thing.. Well. I can't run away from the blame anyway. I know I sound kinda harsh over what I reply to you because I am in the worst of mood over so many things. This is not an excuse. But well.. I think I really kinda out of control. I am kinda stress and pressure over quite a number of things past few weeks. Exams, Work and also my irritant over how things has gone wrong. I really not expected things to go this way. But haiz... Well, all my faults anyway. I know you have done your part to get some message across. I read through a few things carefully and I sort of understand what you are trying to say... But well.. I guess whatever I have said out can't be taken back. I can only make amend. That is if I ever had the chance. I don't know how to express how I feel. But for sure, I really don't want things to go wrong this way, if I ever could find a way to prevent that..

No comments: