Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whole day in Boon Lay

Today is back to back meet up with friends. I meet up with 1 of my friends for lunch at boon lay. After I ended up having to cancel more than 3 , 4 times to meet up with her for various incidents, finally we get to meet up each other again. Since I try to meet up with my friend Bala and Raja for Bala's birthday in the evening and my friend Xanthe meet up with her friends for lunch and dinner we actually have a reason to stoning down there for lunch and dinner. Ha ha ha. I joined her friend for lunch and wait for my friends for dinner. And she also joined with me waiting for her friends for dinner. Really a stoning day. From 12:30pm - 7pm. First time I am spending way too much time in Jurong Point. And literally I totally no idea where to shop or where to spend time. Anyway, at least get to meet up with friends and get to talk a bit. Quite not bad la. I just a bit sian about the stoning part. And my two indian friends were enjoying the chinese dinner at Crystal Jade! LOL! Can't imagine the birthday boy is so anxious about eating the chinese food! Still have to meet up another birthday girl for belated birthday dinner. Think might be next week?

No comments: